Register your products at Stealthcomfort.com to extend your warranty to a 14-year compressor warranty. All Stealth-branded systems have a standard 5-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranty from the date of purchase. But by simply registering within 90 days of a residential installation, Stealth systems will be upgraded to a 14-year compressor warranty from the date of initial installation for the original registrant. The warranty will be upheld when the unit has a system failure that has been deemed a factory defect by a factory-authorized, EPA-certified contractor and the diagnosis is approved by Stealth.
1. A factory-authorized, EPA-certified contractor must diagnose the equipment and provide a diagnosing procedure, part number or part description that is needed, and the model and serial number(s) of the system in question. Stealth may also request an original installation invoice at its discretion. This information will need to be submitted to Stealth before a replacement part is sent out.
2. At the discretion of Stealth, when all documentation is submitted, a Stealth technician may elect to contact the equipment owner and/or the contractor to diagnose the equipment to attempt to resolve the situation without replacement part(s). This is in an attempt to eliminate part lead times and extensive costs to the equipment owner.
3. Once the warranty paperwork is accepted by Stealth, a representative will contact the system’s owner and ask for payment information. This will be at the discretion of Stealth once a representative reviews the documentation. If requested, this payment method will be used to pay for shipping and for the part(s) diagnosed as needed on the Stealth system.
4. Once the faulty part(s) are sent to Stealth, they will be tested to ensure the issue is a result of a factory fault. If the part(s) are deemed faulty, the amount paid for the part will be reimbursed. Round trip shipping and any labor associated with the diagnosing and part(s) replacement process will not be reimbursed. Stealth maintains the right to refuse reimbursements for any reason, except where prohibited, including but not limited to the conditions provided in this document.
5. Replacement part(s) will be shipped to the owner, dealer, or factory-authorized, EPA-certified contractor at the discretion of Stealth.